Aadhar-Mobile Number Linkage: A good news for the mobile users if you do not Link Mobile Number to Aadhar number than a good news for you. You may link your Aadhar number or Unique Identify Number with the mobile number or SIM easily in your home. Now no needs fingerprint for linking Aadhar number with SIM cards. Now it is possible with OTP verification Unique Identification Authority of India approved it. The model is presented by the telecom operators.
The facility will be available from December 1, 2017; UIDAI approved it with the detailed discussion with the telecom operator. This is the big relief for that consumer who is not able to go any Aadhar linking Centre such as older, unhealthy people and disable.
The CEO of UIDAI Ajay Bhushan Pandey said that it will be helpful for linking mobile number with Aadhar card without going a telecom outlet; the Aadhar number database already added the mobile number.
Read: Others Government Update
Department of Telecom (DoT) has introduced three options for the link the Aadhar Card with the mobile number. First is OTP through SMS, interactive voice response system (IVRS) and via telecom company mobile apps to ease the process of linking Aadhar number with the mobile number.
Aadhar-Mobile Number Linkage Method
There are three way will be available for the Aadhar Verification
1. Verification via SMS
- All operators will release number for verification
- Send SMS with Aadhar number
- An OTP will be sent at Aadhar registered Mobile number
- Provide OTP and
- The verification process will be complete after the providing OTP.
2. Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
- A system generated call facility will be given by the operator
- Call the IVRS
- Your Aadhar number will be asking
- Provide Aadhar Number
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhar Registered Mobile Number
- Provide the OTP
- Your Verification is completed
Via Mobile App
- A mobile app will be introduced by the service provider
- Download the App
- Click the Aadhar link section
- Provide Aadhar number
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhar Registered Mobile number
- Your Verification will be completed after Providing Aadhar Number
The department has also instructed the re-verification through the biometric process at doorsteps of consumer who is not able to go the retailer shop for verification. This step is good for telecom consumer as well as telecom Operator Company.