Rajasthan Caste Certificate – In the state of Rajasthan, ST / SC / OBC certification has been made easier now. If you are a resident of Rajasthan and you belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes and Backward Castes. Then this information will be very beneficial for you. Now you can apply for your Rajasthan’s ST / SC / OBC certificate both online and offline. In this article, we will tell you that how you can apply for a certificate of your scheduled castes, scheduled castes and backward castes.
What is Caste Certificate? – Rajasthan Caste Certificate
It is very important for you to understand that what is caste certificate. Caste certificate is an official document which is issued by the state government. Caste certificate is a document through which it is known that the person living in the state relates to the specific caste. A person belongs to any caste-like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes and Backward Castes and they can apply for their Caste Certificate.
Benefits of Caste Certificate
There are several type benefits of caste certificates. through the caste certificate, you can avail various types of government schemes. Originally, caste certificates are reserved for all the people belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Castes and Backward Castes. Which is their right?
- Reservations in school, college and other government teaching institutes
- Reservations in Government Schemes
- Reservations in government jobs and higher posts
- Exemption of all facilities provided by the government
How to Apply for Rajasthan Caste Certificate?
In Rajasthan, there are two simple ways to apply caste certificate online and offline. Next, we will tell you how to apply online and offline caste certificates.
Online Application Process: You can apply online for Rajasthan caste certificate, for which you will have to go to the official website of the E-Mitra of Rajasthan Government http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After going to this website, you will have to go to the login link which will be above the liability.
- After this, “Rajasthan Single Sign-On” page will open.
- If you are already registered, you must log in by entering your username and password.
- If you are a new user, you can register using Bhamashah ID or Aadhaar Card.
- After the registration is complete, you can apply for your caste certificate by logging in.
- The application fee will be paid online only.
Offline Application Process: The applicant will have to fill up an application form to prepare his caste certificate. The completely filled application form will have to be submitted to the Tahsildar along with the relevant documents. The application form will be received only from the tehsil.
Essential Documents for Rajasthan Caste Certificate
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Bamashah Card
- Father or Caste
- Father or Grandfather Voter Identity Card
- Certified copy of Ration Card
- Certificate of two government employees in the application form
- A 10 rupee affidavit
- Related patwari report
- Income Certificate (in case of OBC certificate)
- The salary of the applicant’s mother and father is Rs.5,500-9,000 should be less than if both mother and father are in government service
- If the mother or father of an applicant is in government service, the pay scale should be less than Rs 8,000-13,500.
- If the applicant’s mother or father is in personal service or doing his own business then the full annual income should be less than Rs. 2,50,000.
Note: The candidate should submit income tax returns of the last three years. (In case of OBC certificate)
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Eligibility for Application
This certificate has been issued to a person located in Rajasthan State and belongs to the Scheduled Castes in the SC / ST and OBC list issued by the Rajasthan government.
We hope that you will be satisfied with the information given above. If not, you can comment in the comment box below.
Other Important Links