The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan in the financial budget speech 2015-16. India is the youngest county in the world about 54 percent people are below 25 years. The central government has started the scheme for providing financial help to the youth for Skill India and fulfills the dream of Make in India.
About Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
The online application form for Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme is being invited through the official portal of the scheme. Under this scheme, students will be provided education loan facility to get higher education in many accredited colleges/universities of India. This scheme was started by the Ministry of Finance of India in August 2015. The online students of the needy student Vidya Laxmi portal can register online at www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
All the students of will be able to get Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme from many private and public sector banks in India. Students can fill online application form for education loan by visiting the portal www.vidyalakshmi.co.in. This portal has been developed with the assistance of the Ministry of Finance and Human Resource Development with the Indian Bank Association.
On this portal, students will receive all the details related to various loan schemes and facilities for higher education. This is one of the best portals for the higher education loan seeker students.
How to Apply
- First, go to the portal www.vidyalakshmi.co.in
- If you are already registered then click login otherwise click Registration Button
- Fill your name, mobile number, Email Id password and check the I agree button and click the submit button.
- After successfully registration link will be sent to the candidate’s email id. Candidate can log in through the given link by using email and password.
- Now a page will be open where candidates have to click “Search for Loan Scheme”
- A new page will be open where you may search all details of the available loan.
- After the search, the loan detail clicks the “ Loan Application Form”, an application form will be open fill all the details.
- Click the submit button after carefully filling all details.
- A reference number will be given after successful registration. give the reference number future use.
Registered Bank Name
Total 41 banks are registered under the scheme. Students can get education loan from these banks.
- Allahabad bank
- Andra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank Of Maharastra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank
- central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank