The state government of Maharashtra gives big relief to the farmers of the state. The state government had launched a new loan waiver scheme named as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2018. Under the scheme, the state government gives subsidy to the small and marginal farmers of the state. The state co-operation department has implemented the scheme.
The state government of Maharashtra announced that the loan waiver amount will be transferred directly to the farmer’s account from October 18, 2017. About 89 lakh farmers will be benefited in the scheme out of these about 40 lakh farmers will be loan free through the scheme. The scheme will also help to stop farmer’s suicide.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The state government of Maharashtra will give loan subsidy to the small and marginal farmers.
- The government will give loan subsidy up to Rs 1,50,000.
- If the loan amount is over 1.5 lakh then the rest amount will be given by the borrower.
- All the farmers whose annual income does not exceed up to Rs 10 lakh will be benefited in the scheme.
- Farmers must be the residence of Maharashtra.
- All small and marginal family is eligible for the scheme.
- Farmer’s annual income should not be more than 10 lakh.
Required Document for the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Number with IFSC
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
The government had invited the application through online medium. The format of application form is available of various palace Tehsil Office, Collector Office, Assistant Registrar Office, Gram Panchayat, Banks, Primary Agriculture Credit Societies and Aaple Sarkar Seva Kendra (CSC centers). The government had launched a portal to apply the scheme http://www.csmssy.in. The state government has also authorized Apple Sarkar Seva Kendra (CSC) for applying online for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana. The application will be completed with OTP authentication or Biometric authentication with Aadhar card. Aadhar is mandatory for online apply but if you don’t have Aadhar Card you can apply without Aadhar number but late you have to update Aadhar number.