Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana – How to Apply
Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Raman Singh has launched Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana for the girls of the state. The scheme will be implemented with Women and Child Development Department. The state government of Chhattisgarh will provide financial assistance to the girl after passing the 12th exam and completing 18 years. The BPL family’s girl who born after April 1, 2014, will be benefitted under the scheme. The scheme has been launched to increase the awareness of safe future of the girls born in the poor family.
Details of Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana
The state government aims to improve the educational and health status of the in the state. The scheme is working for the good future of the girls and the scheme will be also helpful in the reducing child marriage forcibly. Only 30 applications were received when the scheme was started in 2014 due to the strict rule of the scheme whereas 500 applications have been received yet in the current year 2017. For more information and apply for the scheme applicant can visit the official website of the scheme nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in.
Know: Others Government Scheme
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
- The girls born after April 1, 2014, will be eligible for the scheme.
- Parents/Guardian of the girls should be native resident of Chhattisgarh
- The parents/Guardian of the girls must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) Family.
- The girl’s parents name must be registered with the list of poverty line of the Rural Development Department head of the family survey list.
- Under the scheme, the benefits will be given only two girls of the family and the third girl of a family will be not eligible for the scheme.
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Poverty Line Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- First, go the official website of the department nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in
- Click the “Registration” button on the homepage
- Now a Registration page will be open on the screen. As given in the below page
- Fill all the information in English
- After filling carefully all detail click Submit.