Deendayal Upadhyaya Sehkarita Kisan Kalyan Yojana
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivandrum Singh Rawat has started a scheme for the poor farmers of the state named as Deendayal Upadhyaya Sehkarita Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Under this scheme, crop loan will be given at 2% interest rate to the farmers of the state. State Government of Uttarakhand launched this scheme on the occasion of 18th day foundation days of the state. This scheme will encourage farmers to mix farming for double their income. The state government will help the farmers by providing loans at affordable interest rates. This scheme will help strengthen the rural economy and will helpful for reducing migration from the hills.
The application for this scheme will be available soon in the cooperative bank and the government will also launch a portal for online application. The official did not release any notification regarding the application form of this scheme. As the application forms are available you will be notified through this website.
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samridhi Yojana
Objective of Deendayal Upadhyaya Sehkarita Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- The Chief Minister also inaugurated the Deendayal Upadhyaya Sehkarita Kisan Kalyan Yojana for doubling the income of the farmers by the year 2022.
- Under this scheme, multi-purpose loans will be provided to the farmers at a rate of 2 percent annually up to Rs 1,00,000 will be for 3 years and the compounding charge will be levied after one year of non-payment of the loan amount.
- This scheme will improve the financial condition of the farmers. The loan amount will be given as checks in the various camps organized by the state government.
- The purpose of this scheme is to improve the economic condition of the farmers.
- This scheme will improve the economy of the village.
- The main objective of the scheme is to double the income of the farmers, which can be done by providing financially help, providing soil health card, providing hybrid seeds.
- The government has announced yet applying date. The tentative date of application may be last week of November 2017.