Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme – Apply Online
The state government of Gujarat has invited online application for various scholarship schemes through Digital Gujarat Portal. Government has started many of the schemes for the bright future of the students. The state government introduces many of scheme time to time for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme.
Students can apply online for the scheme before 15 December 2017. There are lots of scholarship scheme but students can apply online through the Digital Gujarat Portal digitalgujarat.gov.in. You may upload documents and pay the application fee in the portal for online applies.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme
- Students can avail the scheme through the login of Digital Gujarat Portal
- Post Matric Scholarship is available in the scheme
- The scheme is available for permanent residence in Gujarat who is studying anywhere in India.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application By students – 15/12/2017
- The Last date for submission of Duly Signed Printed Hard Copy to the Institute by the Applicant – 20/12/2017
- Last Date for Scrutiny and Forwarding Online Application by Institute – 26/12/12017
- The Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Application by institutions – 30/12/2017
- Applicant must be residence of Gujarat
- Candidates must be Complete Matriculation with distinction marks
- The Candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC
- Candidates already get admission in any recognized college/institution
Required Documents for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme
- Caste Certificate
- Payslip of concerned institute
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Number Details (Account number, IFSC Code, Branch name)
- Previous Academic Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificating
- Current Year Bonaire certificate from School/College
How to Apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme
- Follow these steps to apply online
- Go to the Digital Gujarat Portal digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Click the Login in Button which is situated right side corner
- Now click the “Click for New Registration” button
- Now fill the Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email, Password and enter the given text.
- Click the Save button for Complete the registration process.
- A new Page will open
- Now all available Scholarship will be open
- Choose the Scholarship
- Now the Registration process will be completed.