Haryana Scheduled and Backward Class Welfare Department have introduced Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana for Scheduled Caste, Vimukta Jati and Tipriwas people who are living below the poverty line. Earlier, this scheme was named Awas Navnirman Yojana but now the Government has changed the scheme name to Ambedkar Awas Navinkaran Yojana. In a statement, Mr. Bedi has called upon the people of these categories to come forward to take advantage of these schemes so that the dream of giving accommodation to all by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi by 2022 can be done.
Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana
The applicant must be native to Haryana and should also belong to Haryana’s Scheduled Caste, Vimukta Jati and Tapriwas caste and his name should be included in the BPL list. The grant will be given for those houses that is ten years old and now it’s condition for repairing. Then after the government will give Rs 25,000 for a house repair.
Eligibility for Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana
- Applicant should be a resident of Haryana.
- Candidates should also belong to the Scheduled Caste, Vimukta Jati, and Tipriva caste.
- The applicant’s name should be on the BPL list.
- The applicant should have his own home.
- For At least 10 years old home.
- For the purpose of the home, you have not received any subsidy from any department.
- After using the amount, the applicant must give its utility certification.
- This grant amount will be sent to the applicant’s bank account.
Required Documents for Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhar card.
- Beneficiary’s bank account.
- Ration Card of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Voter Card
- Death Certificate of the beneficiary (widow woman)
- Caste Certificate of the applicant
- Applicant’s plot/land certificate
- Beneficiary Income Certificate
Application Process Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana
- The candidate has to go to the official website at http://www.haryanawelfareschemes.org
- Click on the following link and download “Application Form“
- Fill the downloaded Form completely.
- Attach documents with application form
- Send to concerned district/tehsil welfare department