To fulfill the recruitment of teacher at Elementary, Secondary and Senior levels; the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani is inviting online application for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET). The online application is started from 1 November 2017 to 10 November 2017. The test is organized by the Haryana government to test the candidate who wants to work as a government teacher.
- Start Online Application: – 01/11/2017
- Last Date for Online Application: – 10/11/2017
- Correction in Particularly: – 11/11/2107 to 12/11/2017
Date of Examination
- Downloading the Admit Card/Roll number Slip: – 15/12/2107 onwards
- Level 3 (PGT – Lecturer): 23/12/2017 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM) Saturday
- Level 2 (TGT Teacher- Class VI to VIII): 24/12/2017 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM) Sunday
- Level 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to v): 24/12/2017 (3.00 PM to 05.30 PM) Sunday
Read Also: Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy
Eligibility for HTET
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50 percent marks and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education passed or appearing in the final year.
- B.A./B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent passed with at least one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- B.Ed with Post Graduate in concerned subject with 50 percent marks from any recognized university.
Application Fee for HTET
Application Fee for Computer Based Exam
- Rs 600 for General and OBC category
- Rs 300 for SC/ST and differently able
- Rs 600 for others state candidate candidates of all categories
Application Fee for Pen-OMR Based Exam
- Rs 700 for General and OBC
- Rs 350 for SC/ST/Differently able
- Rs 700 for others state candidates of all categories
- First, go to the official website of Board of School Education Haryana http://www.htetonline.com/
- Click Apply Online for HTET-December 2017
- After clicking the Apply Online on the homepage a page will be open for Registration.
- Click Proceed to Apply Online on the left side of the page.
- After clicking a registration page form will be open where you have to fill Aadhar number, Name, Address, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID and level for apply.
- After carefully filling the application form check the declaration button and now click submit button.
- After submitting the Registration Part 1 a new a page will be open.
- Upload the Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- And make the payment.
- Take print out the application form.