Haryana Widow Pension Scheme – Apply Online
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana has announced Widow Pension Scheme. The state government of Haryana provides financial assistance under the scheme. This is one of the social justice initiatives of Haryana government. The state government aims to provide social security the widow with the help of money.
The state government gives Rs 16,00 per month to the widow. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment implemented the scheme in the state. This scheme is framed for the betterment of the life of the Widow. The government provides financial help for the easy and independent life of the Widow.
Objective of the Scheme Widow Pension Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is providing social security and value of the widow in our society. Provide financial assistance for the needs of life and easy going life. The scheme aims to empower the women after the death of her husband.
Must Know: Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
Benefits of Widow Pension Scheme
- Under the scheme, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs 16,00 per month to the widow.
- The scheme also provides social security through the financial help.
- The applicant women must be widow or (destitute without parents, husband or son)
- The women must be residents of the state
- The women age must be minimum 18 years and above
- The applicant annual income from all source should not exceed Rs 2,00,000.
- A widow who is employed by any government, any local statutory body or organization then she is not eligible.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Death certificate of a husband if widow
- BPL card if any
- Passport size photos
How to Apply
- Download the application form and take a print out
- Fill the application form and attach all required document which is mentioned above
- Submit the application form to the social welfare office.
How to Check Name
- Go to the official website http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- Click “View List of Beneficiary”
- A new page will be open where you have to select District, Area, Block/municipality, Village/ward, pension type and sort order.
- Now click the “View Beneficiary List”
- The beneficiary list will be open.
Download Application Form
Visit regularly for the Government Scheme Updates and Details…