Hello friends, today I will give you information regarding Karnataka Death Certificate such as – How to Apply for Karnataka Death Certificate? What are the Documents Required? What are Benefits? etc. You can apply for Karnataka Death Certificate through both online and offline mode. According to the changing time, the Karnataka government has now made the process of applying for the death certificate online. Now, you can apply for online death certificates.
What is a Death Certificate?
A death certificate is a very important document which is certified by the state government. Death certificate is the necessary document for every person. Death certificate certified that a person has died.
Uses of Death Certificate
- Claiming life insurance benefits
- Claiming pensions
- Settling estates
- To settle cases of pension and insurance etc.
- To settle property claims.
- For nomination of land.
- For other services
- Proof of birth of the dead person
- An affidavit specifying the date and time of death
- A copy of the ration card
- Certificate of death issued by institution or physician.
- Original Cremation Certificate.
- Authorization letter in case of authorized person with Photo ID, PAN Card.
How to Apply for Karnataka Death Certificate?
There are two modes of applying for Karnataka Death Certificate i.e. Online Mode and Offline Mode. Therefore, you can apply for a Dath Certificate through both Online and Offline Mode. As we told you above that the government has made the citizen services online, you do not need to go anywhere.
- The Births, Deaths that occur in rural areas are registered in Village Accountants through Nada Kacheri at Hobli level.
- The Deaths that occurred in the Sub Registration Units (Govt Medical Institutions PHC/CHC), Certificates are issued in the Institution itself.
- For Additional Copies of the Death Certificates and for any Corrections please contact DataEntry Operators of the concerned Nada Kacheri.
- For Any clarifications contact District Statistical Officer of the concerned District.
If you are willing to apply for a Death Certificate through the online mode. You have to visit nearest CSC Center or you can get complete information by visiting the website link http://www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.infor it.
Check Karnataka Death Certificate Application Status
You can check your Death certificate application status, You will have to visit http://www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in official website and follow some easy steps.
Verify Death Certificate
You can also verify your child Death certificate to know that this certificate is original or not. Visit http://www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in official website and follow som easy steps.
If you have any doubt or want to get more information, you dial a toll-free number – 1800 425 6578
Related Posts –