The government of India announces welfare scheme for all section of society at all level time to time. These schemes may be central, state-specific or a joint collaboration between the state and the central. Here we provide Latest Government Schemes.
The Latest Government schemes are framed for welfare and development of each category people at all level. The latest government schemes covered youth, women, children, and older people.
List of Latest Government Schemes
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana: The scheme was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide electricity to all will households by the 31st December 2018. The beneficiary will be selected by using Socio-Economic and Caste Census 2011 data. The Rural Electrification Corporation Limited will be the nodal agency for implementation of the scheme.
Know Also: Narendra Modi Schemes
Detail of the Scheme
1.Sankalpa Se Siddhi: The scheme aims to change the lifestyle of people in every aspect economy, citizen, society, governance, and security. The Ministry of Culture launched the scheme.
2. Shadi Sagun: Under the scheme, the government provides Rs 51,000 as the wedding gift to the Muslim girl who is Graduate. The Scheme aims to encourage Muslim girl for higher education. This is one of the best schemes.
3. Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana: Under the Scheme, the government will provide an interest-free loan to the Women SHG for buying commercial vehicles. The scheme aims to encourage self-employment in rural areas.
4. Pradhan Mantri Vava Vandana Yojana: Under the scheme, the government will provide insurance cover to the senior citizen with the collaboration of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
5. Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: Under the scheme, the government provides financial help of Rs 6,000 to the pregnant and lactating mothers for the first child.
6. Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana: The central government will give free living assistance to the senior citizen belongs to BPL family.
7. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan: The central government aims to digitally literate 6 crore rural households by March 2019.
8. UDAN Scheme: Under the scheme, the government provides the subsidy for the regional air connectivity to the common people. UDAN stands for Udey Desh Ka Aam Nagrik.
9. Pravashi Kaushal Vikash Yojana: Under the scheme, the government will provide skill training whereas the implementation of the scheme is Obliging to National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).