The state government of Madhya Pradesh has started the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana for the Meritorious girl student of the state. Under the scheme, the state government will give scholarship for pursuing higher education. The state government will give up to Rs 5000 per year under the scheme.
Objective of the Scheme
The scheme main objective is encouraging women to pursue higher education and empower the women in the state. In our society girl education ratio is very low so the women are not aware of their rights. Many of the girls are stop their education due to the financial problem their parent are not able to afford education fee. The scheme will boost the girl’s education. The scheme will also able to prevent domestic violence, educated women will be able to protect domestic violence and aware about their rights.
- Only girl’s students are eligible for the scheme
- Applicant must get 60 percent in 12th board exam.
- Students should be the permanent residence of the state.
- Students must belong to BPL family.
Benefits of the Scheme
Under the scheme, the government will give financial assistance up to Rs 5,000 per year to the 12th pass students of economically weaker section girl’s students for pursuing higher education.
- Residential Proof such as Voter Card, Ration Card, PAN Card etc
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- BPL Card
How to Apply
- Go to the scholarship portal of Madhya Pradesh at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Home.aspx
- Go to the student’s corners of the portal which is right side of the main page
- Register yourself in the scholarship portal.
- If you are already registered then log in with user id and password
- Fill all the required filled carefully and upload the required documents
- Submit the application form and take the print out of application form for future use.