Maharashtra Ration Card – Apply Online | Track Application Status | www.mahaonline.gov.in
Apply Online for Maharashtra Ration Card, How to Apply Online, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria, Track Application Status, Download Application Form, Official Website, Maharashtra Department of Food and Supplies
Maharashtra Ration Card
Ration Card is one of the most important documents we should have. The main objective of a having a Ration Card is that the Food Civil Supplies and the Consumer Protection department of the states ensure that every eligible citizen of the state receives the Ration Card and also avails the benefits of it.
Along with the food supply from the food supply department, the ration card is also used as an identity proof and nationality in the country. It is also proof of identity for BPL Families.
Thus, Ration Card is needed to everyone. If you are living in Maharashtra and still do not have a Ration Card then you can apply for a Ration Card in order to avail the benefit of a Ration Card. The state government of Maharashtra has come up with the online application to help the citizen to get the ration card.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Ration Card
Here are the complete details to apply for a Ration Card in Maharashtra –
- Firstly, visit the official website of MahaOnline i.e. https://mahaonline.gov.in/
- After that, click on Citizen Login option given on the top of the homepage. (as shown in the image below).
- Then, you will be redirected to another website i.e. https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en. You can also visit this website directly through this link.
- On this portal, you have to register yourself by providing all the details. You must have your email id ready for the registration process.
- After successful registration, log in to the portal. Then, Scroll down the SERVICE AVAILABLE ONLINE Section and find the Food and Public Distribution System (PDS). If you wish, you can simply click on the Search Service at the right side of the page and type, “Food”,”PDS”, “Public Distribution System”, “Ration Card”, either of the search would result in the same.
- Then, you will find an option as ‘Demand for New Ration Card’ under the PDS section, Demand for New Ration Card can be seen. You have to click on the link.
- After clicking on this option, you will be displayed a page in which all the required documents will appear on your screen. Check out all the details shown on the page and then click on Apply option given at the last of the page. (as shown in the image given below)
- Note – After clicking on the apply option, you may be asked to log in again. Log in and then follow the steps.
- Then, an online application form will appear on your screen. Fill out the application form completely.
- After that, you have to attach the documents as proof.
- Then, after submitting the application form, a reference number will be generated. Note this reference number for future use.
Track Maharashtra Ration Card Application Status
You can also track the application status of your ration card by following the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit this link https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Login
- After that, click on TRACK YOUR APPLICATION option on the homepage. (as shown in the image below).
- Fill the details and the reference number.
- After that, your application status will appear on your screen.