JIO GIGA Fiber | Reliance Industries’ 41st AGM | Mukesh Ambani | Akash Ambani | Isha Ambani – Hello friends, Today, we want to send a good news to all the users through our articles. JIO GIGA Fiber has been launched by Mukesh Ambani at the 41st Annual General Meeting of Reliance Industries. At the same time, he has told how well the last ten years have been for Jio.
JIO GIGA Fiber
In Reliance Industries’ 41st AGM, Mukesh Ambani said that Reliance Industries’s profits increased 20.6% to Rs 36,076 crore in the financial year 2018. Which is a great achievement? Not only this, Reliance Jio has around 22 million subscribers at the present time, which is going to use more than 240 million GB of data per month.
Besides launching JIO GIGA Fiber, Isha Ambani and Akash Ambani have launched the JIO 2 phone. Which will be officially launched in the market on August 15 this year. Not only this, Giga TV, Setup box and Giga Router have also been launched in view of the interests of all the users.
- All the JIO subscribers will be provided with the cheapest broadband.
- In the JIO GIGA Fiber, you will also get the option of voice command.
- Not only this, Reliance Industries has a total share of 8.9 shares in the country’s exports.
- 240 million GB of internet data is being used by consumers every month.
- Mukesh Ambani said that the share of the equity and retail in EBITDA has increased from 2 to 13%.
- Along with these achievements, JIO is also the largest taxpayer in the private sector.
- With the arrival of JIO GIGA fiber, India’s education system can be improved.
- Apart from this, a lot of changes will be made in the field of healthcare and agriculture. Ever since the JIO network came to India, there has been a lot of change in the capacity of the refinery.