The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana on 01 August 2014. The scheme was launch with the intention to provide financial assistance to the scheduled caste person who is under BPL category. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to set up new Industries/business. Managing Director, M.P. State Co-operative SC Finance and Development Corporation Limited will be Bhopal will be the nodal agency for the Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana.
Objective of the Scheme
The government has started the scheme to provide financial assistance to set up the new business and industries for the Scheduled Caste BPL people. The scheme aims to encourage for self-employment in the BPL category in Madhya Pradesh.
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana
- The maximum cost of the project under this scheme is Rs. 50 thousand.
- Under this scheme, 50 percent or maximum Rs 15,000/ of marginal assistance project cost will be payable.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana
The benefit of the scheme will be payable to those enterprises which are established within Madhya Pradesh border.
- Applicant should be residence of Madhya Pradesh
- Applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste
- Applicant age is must be between 18 years to 55 years
- The applicant must not be the defaulter of any nationalized bank/financial institution/cooperative bank.
- If the applicant has already availed the benefits of any other schemes related to self-employment.
- The benefits of the scheme are available for only one time for every person.
- Ration Card / Residence Certificate / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Aadhaar Certificate.
- Birth certificate
- Disability Certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Scheduled Castes Certificate issued by competent authority
- Document related to the business such as project report
The applicant can submit the application along with required documents form to the Chief Executive Officer / Executive Officer, District Intermediary Co-operative Development Committee. The application form is available in the same office free of cost.
Resolved of Applications:
The applications received under the scheme will be presented before the selection committee constituted for the purpose.
Selected applications will be selected by the following selection committee: –
- District Collector / Collector Representative – Chairman
- Assistant Commissioner / District Organizer, Department of Posts – Member
- General Manager, District Trade, and Industry Center – Member
- District Lead Manager – Member
- The Chief Executive Officer / Executive Officer,
District Analyst Co-operative Development Committee limited – Member-Secretary
Banks will be notified for resolving the cases after the recommendation of Departmental Selection Committee.
Banks will be resolved within 30 days of receipt of the case in the bank, according to RBI guidelines.
Within 15 days of acceptance of the loan, the disbursement will be started by the bank.