Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has started Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana on 6 June 2017. Under the scheme, the state government will give the scholarship to 12th class meritorious students of the state. The Technical Education and Skill Development Department will work as a nodal department of the scheme. The scheme is applicable for the educational year 2017-18.
Objective of the Scheme
The state government has started the scheme to encourage higher education in the state. The scheme will boost the higher education in the state. The scheme will benefit the poor meritorious student who wants to pursue higher education. Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana will full fill the dream of poor meritorious students.
Eligibility of the Scheme
- The Students should be the permanent residence of Madhya Pradesh.
- The annual income of student’s parent should be below 6 lakh rupees if the student’s annual income is Rs 6 lakh and applicat students belongs to BPL, SC/ST then the authorized officer can permit him to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant has got 75 percent or above marks in 12th board exam, 58 percent and above in CBSE/ICSE board 12th exam in 2016.
Others Important Condition of the Scheme
- Students must be complete the subject and syllabus in time otherwise benefit will be stopped.
- In case of Government College, the government will give the scholarship to directly in college/institution bank account and in case of Private college scholarship will be given to the student’s bank account.
- If the student already avails any government scheme then the scholarship amount will be given only the difference of avail scholarship.
- After the completion of the course, the parent/guardian of the student will deposit the amount which is given in the scheme.
Engineering, Medical, Law, any graduate and postgraduate courses which is run by the state government college.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Scholarship Amount
- If a student gets admission in engineering college through the JEE Mains rank below 50,000 then the government will give the total fee of government college and in case of private college, the government will give Rs 1.5 lakh or the total fee of college which is low.
- The student gets in Medical College any course such as MBBS/BDS through NEET merit then the total fee will be given by the government.
- In case of students get admission in LAW through CLAT any National Law University after 12th then the total fees will be given by the state government.
- If the students get admission in any graduate and postgraduate in any institute of the government of India which is situated in Madhya Pradesh the total fee will be given by the state government.
- The government will give the total fee of Nursing course, Polytechnic course of the state government college.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- ID Proof
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Bank account details
- Admission Approval of college
- Entrance exam rank card
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana How to Apply
- To avail the benefit of the scheme, student must be registered on Technical Education Website at www.mptechedu.org or scholarship portal of government at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Home.aspx
- After the successful registration, a user ID and Password will be provided by the portal
- Now, registration students have to log in to Scholarship portal with the help of user ID and Password.
- After login an application form will be open, fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form take print out of the application form and submit the hard copy of application form with the photocopy of uploaded documents in concerned institute/college.