State Government of Chhattisgarh is going to launch Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana. The state government of Chhattisgarh will provide health insurance coverage up to Rs 30,000 per family per annum valid for up to 5 members of the family. Under the scheme, the beneficiary will get cashless treatment in Government and Private health institution. The scheme is launched with the intention of improving the affordability, availability, and accessibility of quality health care to every citizen. Under the scheme government will provide a biometric card to all the citizen of the state.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana
To provide quality health coverage to every citizen of the state the state government has started the scheme. The state government aims to provide quality health coverage to all who have not cover under Rashtriya Swashtya Bima Yojana. The government aims to provide protection to every household against the health issues. Some points are:-
- Provide effective and affordable health care to all citizens
- Care all health aspects of rural areas people
- Decrease the expenditure of common people health expenditure
- Ensure the quality service of health care to all.
- The government aims to protect the poor form indebtedness due to the expensive health care service of private hospitals.
- Provide multiple options to the patients for quality health care service
Must Read: National Pension Scheme
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana
- The government will provide Rs 30,000 per family per annum on family floater basis to the medical facility.
- Under the scheme, government wills coverage financial costs of the hospitalization expense.
- Here hospitalization means both medical and surgical procedures
Under the scheme, all the medical procedure which needs the care of less than is not included in the scheme such as congenital external diseases, drugs, and Alcohol-Induced Illness, Vaccination etc.
For More Information Contact
Behind DKS Bhawan,
2nd Floor, Old Nursing Hostel,
Click Here to Know Empanelled hospital List