The HMD Global going to launch Nokia 7, a latest Android smartphone on 31 October 2017. HMD Global has rights to use Nokia branding on tablets and mobile phone. The HMD Global will release the phone at a press conference on 31 October.
The Nokia 7 base model price is $377 (Rs 24,500 rupees) and the price of its top model is $407 (approximately 26,500 rupees). The phone position is between Budgets smartphone Nokia 6 and premium Nokia 8. The smartphone was selling in China on 24 October.
In the HMD Global US website a new phone is also spotted, Nokia 2 an entry-level smartphone whereas the price of the phone is $ 99 (approximately 6,500). Nokia 2 could be also launched on that day.
Features of the Nokia 7
- Display – 5.2 inch HD IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Body- Metal side frame with a glass back
- Operating System – Android Nougat with promise to receive Android Oreo update
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor powered by 1.8GHz octa-core.
- RAM – 4GB or 6GB
- Memory – 64GB inbuilt storage capacity with expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Camera – 16-megapixel rear camera with 1.12um and f/1.8 aperture. 5-megapixel camera on front with 1.4um pixel, 84- degree field of view and its aperture is f/2.0
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0 USB Type-C, GPS, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack and Wi-Fi
- Battery – 3,000mAh nonremovable
- Thickness – 141.20 x 71.40 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness)
- SIM – Dual GSM that accepted Nano SIM with 3G and 4G support
- Picture Resolution – 1080 x1920 pixels
The phone also fingerprints reader in the backside. The best feature of the phone is taking photo from the rear and front camera at same time. The user can create a single image with combine both camera at same time. phone have some others feature is Compass Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscopes and Proximity sensor.