Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhay Sahkarita Kisan Kalyan Yojana
The Chief Minister of Uttrakhand Trivendra Singh Rawat has started the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhay Sahkarita Kisan Kalyan Yojana om October 1, 2017, on the occasion of death anniversary of great voluntary Veer Chandra Gadhwali. The chief minister has taken an initiative to double the income of farmers by 2022. Under the scheme, the state government will provide the multilateral loan at 2 percent interest per annum.
Under the scheme, the state government will provide assistance to increase the income of the farmers and also encourage them to mixed farming. On the occasion of launching ceremony chief minister gives one lakh rupees check of multilateral loan to the 101 marginal and small farmers
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana
Eligibility for Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhay Sahkarita Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Farmers should be citizen of Uttarakhand
- Farmers must have BPL card
- Only small and marginal farmers who have up to 5-acre farming land are eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers should not a defaulter of any bank in previous. If farmers have already availed the loan in these condition farmers have to pay the loan to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Benefits of the Scheme
- Under the scheme, the government will provide the farming loan at 2 percent interest rate.
- The scheme will also encourage farmers to mixed farming.
Apart from this, the chief minister also issuing an order to establish Rural Development and Migration Commission in district headquarter Paudhi. Under the Migration Commission, plan to extract tarpine oil from pine leaves will also be started soon, which will be exported to foreign countries besides the country. He said that Pirul will be purchased at a rate of Rs. 5 per kg from the local people. Apart from this, walnuts will be produced at a large level in the hill areas. For this, the state government will soon prepare four lakhs of plants and will be given free to the farmers.