If you want to set up the business or manufacture unit at the small scale but you due to the financial problem does not able to do. The central government of India has launched a new scheme Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana. Under the scheme, Rs 25 lakh for setting up industries and Rs 10 lakh for the service sector will be given a loan. You can apply online to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Objective of the scheme
The scheme main aims to encourage self-employment in between youth. All eligible can gets the loan under the scheme and able to start own business. The Government of India also provides proper training under the scheme.
- Generate employment opportunity in rural and urban areas through setting up of new self-employment venture/projects/micro enterprises.
- Provides opportunity for the employed youth in their locality
- Support the traditional artisan and provide financial support for establishing the traditional artisan’s production unit.
- Prevent the migration of rural youth from urban areas.
- Increase the wage-earning capacity of artisans
- Increase the growth of rural and urban areas.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana
- Under the scheme, the government will provide Rs 25 lakh for manufacturing unit and Rs 10 lakh for business and service units.
- The only beneficiary has to invest 5 or 10 percent of the project cost in the scheme.
- The investment of per capita should not be exceeding Rs 1 lakh in plain areas and Rs 1.50 in Hilly areas.
- General category candidate can avail the benefits of subsidy is 25 percent of the project cost in rural areas and 15 percent in urban areas.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe/women can avail the benefits of subsidy is Rs 35 percent of the project cost in rural areas and 25 percent in urban areas.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana
- Applicant age should be 18 to 35 years. 18 to 40 years in the North-East state, Himachal Pradesh, Uttranchal and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Applicant must be minimum 8th standard pass and have been trained for any trade in government recognized institute of minimum six-month duration.
- The applicant should be the permanent residence of the relevant area.
- The candidates family annual income should not exceed Rs 1,00,000.
- Candidates must not be defaulter from any bank/financial institution.
How to apply
Interested youth can apply in the nearest district industry center.