Rajasthan Birth Certificate – Apply Online | Download Application Form | www.pehchan.raj.nic.in
www.pehchan.raj.nic.in, राजस्थान जन्म प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन, How to Apply for Rajasthan Birth Certificate, Download Rajasthan Birth Certificate Application Form, Apply Online for Rajasthan Birth Certificate
Rajasthan Birth Certificate
If you are a resident of Rajasthan, then this information is very important to you. In this article, we will tell you about the birth certificate. You know very well how important a birth certificate is. The birth certificate is an important document for a person to be very important. By which it is known that when the person is born and what is its present age. It is very necessary to make a birth certificate at the time of birth of any child. It will tell you why the birth certificate is necessary, what is the benefit of it, how to apply for birth certificates, etc.
What is Birth Certificate?
Birth certificate is an important document in which all the information related to the birth of a person is received. Birth certificate shows when the person was born, and what is his current age. It is very important for any person or child to have his birth certificate. This is an important document and has many benefits.
- Benefits of Birth Certificate
- Application in school
- For driving licenses
- For Passport Application
- For insurance policy
- To register a name in the ration card
- To take advantage of social security
How to Apply for Rajasthan Birth Certificate
Offline Application for Birth Certificate
If you want to make a birth certificate for someone or yourself in your family. So you can make it very easily. For birth certificates, you can apply through both online and offline.
Birth certificate on the birth of a child can be received free of cost by giving you 21 days to the Registrar’s office. For this, notice of birth in Form-1 by the head of the family or his close relative. Birth registration can be done without the child’s name. The office of the Registrar of Births is established at every Municipality / City Council / Municipal Headquarters.
Birth registration office is established at village panchayat office / primary health center/community health center in rural area, where the birth certificate can be obtained free of cost by giving information to the Registrar’s office within 21 days! For this, the information of birth information in the form-1 is to be filled by the head of the family or his close relative! Besides this, the Birth registration can be done without the child’s name.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Birth Certificate
You can also apply online for Rajasthan Birth Certificate. For this purpose, you have to follow the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website Rajasthan Civil Registration System i.e. http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/MainPage.aspx
- After that, click on आमजन-आवेदन पत्र (as shown in the image below)
- Then, on the next page, the Guidelines will appear on your screen as shown in the image below –
- After that, click on the circle behind जन्म प्रपत्र के लिए
- Then, click on the circle behind any of the below-mentioned options –
- After that, enter the Captcha Code.
- Then, an online application form will appear on your screen (as shown in the image given below) –
- After that, click the submit button to complete the application process.
- Apart from this, you can also apply through the eMitro kiosk.