www.pehchan.raj.nic.in, राजस्थान मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन, How to Apply for Rajasthan Death Certificate, Download Rajasthan Death Certificate Application Form, Apply Online for Rajasthan Death Certificate
Rajasthan Death Certificate
If you are a resident of Rajasthan then this information is very important for you. In this article, I will provide you information about Death Certificate. You know very well that Death Certificate is a very important and essential document. In this article, I will provide you information that why the Deatch Certificate is necessary, what is the benefit of it, how to apply for birth certificates, etc.
How to Apply Offline for Rajasthan Death Certificate
The Office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths is established at every Municipality / City Council / Municipal Headquarters, so death certificate can be obtained free of cost by giving notice to the Registrar’s office within 21 days of the incident occurring! For this, fill in the information of death in the form-2 by the head of the family or the close relative.
Download the Rajasthan Death Certificate Application Form
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Death Certificate
- Firstly, visit the official website Rajasthan Civil Registration System i.e. http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/MainPage.aspx
- After that, click on आमजन-आवेदन पत्र (as shown in the image below)
- Then, on the next page, the Guidelines will appear on your screen as shown in the image below –
- After that, click on the circle behind मृत्यु प्रपत्र के लिए
- Then, click on the circle behind any of the below-mentioned options –
- After that, enter the Captcha Code.
- Then, an online application form will appear on your screen (as shown in the image given below) –
- After that, click the submit button to complete the application process.
- Apart from this, you can also apply through the eMitro kiosk.
- Official Website
- Download Application Form in pdf
- E-Mitra Kiosk Application Status
- Search Registration‘
- Download Certificate
- Submit Suggestion
- Contact Details