Rajasthan Driving License – Apply Online | Leaning License | www.parivahan.gov.in
www.parivahan.gov.in, Apply Online for Rajasthan Driving License, Learning License Rajasthan Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Rajasthan Transport Department
Rajasthan Driving License
All we know that we need Driving License for driving any kind of motor vehicle such as Scooty, Motor Cycle, Car, Tractor, Tempo, Truk, Bus etc. It is also used as an Identity Proof. Therefore it is a very important document for us.
Learning Licence is also a driving license provided for learning driving. In order to get a Driving Licence, you first have to apply for a learning license. For this, you have to pass an online test based on driving-related questions. After that, you will be given a time period of 6 months to learn driving as the Learning License is valid only for 6 months. After learning driving, you have to pass a driving test. Then, you will be provided your driving license.
- The minimum age to apply for a Driving Licence is 18 years.
- Passport size photographs
- Address Proof: Passport/ Ration card/ Life Insurance policy/ Voter’s identity card etc.
- Age Proof: Passport/ Voter ID/ Birth certificate and 10th certificate etc.
How to Apply for Driving License
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.parivahan.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on “Driving License Related Services”
- After that, on the next page select your state from the state’s list i.e. I have selected Rajasthan here.
- On the next page, under the “Driving Licence” section, “Apply Online”. Now a complete list of online services will appear on your screen.
- After that, Click on New Learner’s Licence.
- Five steps will have appeared on the screen i.e. 1. Fill Applicant Details2. Upload Documents
3. Upload Photo and Signature
4. LL Test Slot Booking
5. Payment of Fee
- Click on Continue button.
- Select “I don’t have any licence” and click on submit button.
- After that, the Rajasthan Driving License online application form will appear on your screen –
- Fill all the details sought in the application form such as name, Aadhaar number, qualification, mobile number and address etc.
- After that, hit the Submit button.
- Upload copy of documents and photograph and signature.
- After that, select LL Test Slot Booking (Driving Test), a date on which applicant will have to appear in RTO for learning licence test.
- At last, pay the fees through online/offline mode.
After getting Learning License, visit the same authority again after learning driving within 6 months. There, you have to give a driving test in which you have to qualify. After that, you will be provided your permanent Driving License.