Rajasthan Sampark Portal Online Complaint Registration राजस्थान संपर्क पोर्टल पर दर्ज करें अपनी शिकायत Register Your Complaint Online at Rajasthan Sampark Portal Status How to Register Complaints at Rajasthan Sampark Portal, Toll-Free Helpline Number, Step by Step Details www.sampark.rajasthan.gov.in,
Rajasthan Sampark Online Complaint Registration
The State Government of Rajasthan has launched a web portal named ‘Rajasthan Sampark’ for the citizens of the state for the registration of their complaints. If you are facing any kind of problems or want to register any of your complaints then you can register your complaints here. You can also register complaints regarding the irregularities being made in the government departments nearby you. The best thing about this complaint registration is that you can make Rajasthan Sampark Online Complaint Registration even from your home.
Details of Rajasthan Sampark Web Portal
Rajasthan Sampark Web Portal is an ambitious step to register public complaints and get rid of problems. Below are the details of the web portal –
- People can register their complaints online without even from home without visiting any government office.
- This web portal provides service for lodging complaints on Panchayat Samiti and District level at Rajasthan Contact centers free of charge.
- Besides this, it provides free service to register complaints or get information through phone on Citizen Call Center (18001806127). “
Topics for Rajasthan Sampark Online Complaint Registration
- If any unauthorized activities are going on nearby you.
- Illegal Liquor Shops.
- Shortage of Teachers in Schools.
- Misbehave by Police
- Buses running without permit.
Rajasthan Sampark Online Complaint Registration Process
- Firstly, visit the official web portal i.e. http://sampark.rajasthan.gov.in/
- After that, click on LODGE YOUR GRIEVANCE / शिकायत दर्ज करें option given on the Homepage (as shown in the image above)
- Then, on the next page, you will see some guidelines related to the complaint registration. Read out these guidelines carefully and then click on REGISTER GRIEVANCE option, (As shown in the image given below)
- After that, on the next page enter the following details –
- – Your mobile number.
- – Your Name
- – Details of Grievance
- Then, Upload the Documents related to your complaint.
- After that, hit the SUBMIT button as shown in the image below.
- Now your complaint has registered and it will be forwarded to the concerned department.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Besides this, you can also dial Citizen Call Center Helpline Number – 18001806127
Also, you can click on the CONTACT option on the homepage.