Rashtriya & Mukhyamantri Swashtya Bima Yojana Chhattisgarh:- Central and Chhattisgarh government has started Rashtriya Swashtya Bima Yojana and Mukhyamantri Swashtya Bima Yojana to provide the medical facility in in Chhattisgarh. Many poor people ignore the treatment of minor disease because of financial problem, fearing wages loss and they also wait until the last moments of disease when they too late.Under the scheme, the state government provides Smart Card to avail the medical facility in the selected hospital. The government invites offline application for Getting Smart Card.
Rashtriya Swashtya Bima Yojana: – Under the scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the BPL family for taking treatment in timely. The scheme was launched on June 2009 in the six district of the state as a pilot project and now it is applicable in rest of districts. Under the scheme, the government provides RS 30,000 per family per annum for treatment on the floater basis. All the dresses which surgical is required included in the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Swashtya Bima Yojana:- The main objective of the scheme is provided quality health care and easily availability health care to every citizen of the state. The scheme was launched cover the unorganized workers from the risk of health spending. Under the scheme, beneficiary also will get health insurance benefits of Rs 30,000 per annum per family cashless treatment in the many governments and private hospital which is impaneled under the Scheme.
Eligibility for Rashtriya & Mukhyamantri Swashtya Bima Yojana Chhattisgarh
- Applicant must be residents of Chhattisgarh
- Applicant must be under BPL or low-income group family
- Only one smart card will be issued for one family
Required Documents for Rashtriya & Mukhyamantri Swashtya Bima Yojana
- A family photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Permanent Domicile certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for Rashtriya & Mukhyamantri Swashtya Bima Yojana Chhattisgarh
- Download the application form from the official website at http://rsbycg.nic.in/healthrsby/RSBY_Documents/NewApplicationformat.pdf
- Application form will be shown below
- Fill the application form carefully
- Submit the application form along with required documents which are mentioned above.
How to know the status of Application form
- Go to the official website at cg.nic.in
- Click on the link of “अपने स्मार्ट कार्ड के आवेदन की जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें”
- Now a page will be open as shown below
- Enter your Aadhar number and given verification code
- Click on search the status of application form will be shown on the screen.
Search the Empanelled Hospitals
- Go the official website at http://cg.nic.in/healthrsby/
- Click on “Empanelled Hospitals”
- Select your district and search
- Click here to directly go to the Hospital list
STATE NODAL AGENCY -RSBY & MSBY
Behind DKS Bhawan,
2nd Floor, Old Nursing Hostel,