Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. This ambitious scheme is launched for clean school and provide the separate toilet for boys and girls across the country. The scheme has under Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalaya. The MHRD has invited online application for Swachh Vidyalaya Puruskar 2017-18.
The interested candidates can apply through the official website of Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar . All private and government school can apply for the scheme. The Ministry of Human Resource Development will give the prize to the selected school. The registration has been started from 1st September and will be open till October 31 2017. Interest school insure apply before the last date.
Eligibility for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
All government school, government aided school and private school of urban and rural areas are eligible for the scheme.
The school will be evaluated by the following norms
- Availability of pure water
- Separate availability of toilets
- Hand washing practice in school with soap
- Operation and Maintenance
- Behavior changing of students and capacity building
How to Apply for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
- To apply interested school have to visit the official website of Swachh Vidyalaya Puruskar at http://www.swachhvidyalaya.com/
- Now click on option B. A link will be open “Online Survey” fill all the required filed carefully.
- Click the submit button to complete the registration.
- Now a password will be sent t the registered mobile number.
- After receiving the password login with U-DISE number
The school must have ensured to have U-DISE code of the school. If the school does not have a U-DISE code, they not eligible for the scheme. To apply for U-DISE code school have to apply at Block/District/State/level office to generate the U-DISE code. The U-DISE application form is available on the official website of Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar home page.
Click Here to Apply for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18
Click Here for U-DISE Application
Click Here: Android Mobile App