Apply Online UP Handicapped Certificate, Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Certificate ( उत्तर प्रादेश विकलांग प्रमाण पत्र), Get all the information about UP Handicapped Certificate such as What is Handicapped Certificate, How to Apply, Benefits, Eligibility, Required Documents, Mode of Applying and much more…
What is Handicapped Certificate?
Handicapped Certificate is a type of certificate which is issued by Municipal Health Corporation of the state Government and provide those persons who are Handicapped from Birth and being the Handicapped cause of other and externally incidents. The certificate is vital for participation in the various type of government schemes, Health insurance, Employment and admission in school and colleges with the handicapped category.
इस लेख में आप जानेंगे, विकलांग प्रमाण पत्र क्या है? इसके लाभ क्या है? आवेदन के लिए योग्यता ? आवेदन कहाँ और कैसे करे ? इसके माध्यम और आवेदन के लिए महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज़ और साथ ही साथ इसे प्राप्त करने सम्बंधित पूर्ण जानकारी दी गई है |
The Persons, whose are suffering from any type of physical Disabilities, are ELIGIBLE for “Handicapped Certificate”.
Processing of Applying
There are two ways applying for Handicapped Certificate First is Online and Another Offline willing person who is queasy for applying, can refer to anyone and Applying.
Online Apply for Handicapped Certificate
- First of all, you just need to go to governments official website UP Online Registration there.
- Complete your Registration Process here.
- After complete Registration, an ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Login with ID and Password then filling your required information in the form.
- Choose Option “चुने “
- 6 After that Click on “विकलांग प्रमाण पत्र“
- 7 Fill your reliable information in the form as below.Offline Apply for Handicapped Certificate
- Applying through offline fill your required offline FORM with your all invaluable and required document with Original form. Despite Original, Copies of your document are mandatory.
- For Verification Submit your Form with copies of document to Near the magistrate office/ tehsil/court in your district
- Once your document verified, your submission would be approved by officials.
1 Photostate of the grocery card (ration card)
2 Voting ID card
3 Domicile certificate
4 Recently passport size photos
5 Cast certificate ( For Exemption in fee)
6 Income Certificate
7 Age proof
32 rupees for General category
08 rupees for SC/ST/OBC and another reserved category
How to Download UP Handicapped Certificate
1 First go to the Up Government official website UP ONLINE.
2 Select Option “निस्तारित आवेदन”
3. Click on your preference and Download Certificate..
ध्यान दे :- ऊपर दी गई जानकारी के अतिरिक्त अगर आपको उत्तर प्रदेश विकलांग प्रमाण पत्र के सन्दर्भ में कोई भी सूचना, जानकारी, या समस्या हो तो कृपया आप कमेंट करे |