Uttar Pradesh IAS/PCS/IPS Free Coaching – Apply Online
The state government of Uttar Pradesh will provide free coaching for Preparation of IAS, PCS, IPS exam 2018 for the financially weaker students. The free coaching will be provided by the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh to the SC/ST and OBC students. To select the students for free coaching, the online registration is started through the official website. The eligible and interested candidate can apply through the official website before 23rd November 2017.
The Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh invites online application for the free coaching of IAS/IPS/PCS exam 2018. All eligible male and female candidates can apply online through the official website of the department.
Important Dates of IAS/PCS/IPS Free Coaching
- Notification Released Date: – 26th October 2017
- Start online application: – 26th October 2017
- Last date of Application: – 23rd November 2017
- Admit Card Available: – 5th December 2017
- Entrance Exam: – 12th December 2017
- Result: – 27th December
Read: More Government Schemes
Eligibility of IAS/PCS/IPS Free Coaching
- Applicant should be the residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- All the SC/ST/OBC category students can apply for the free coaching
- The age of the applicant must be 21 years.
- The annual income of applicant family must not exceed Rs 6 lakh.
- Applicant must not have got any free coaching in past.
- Applicant must be passed graduation.
- The applicant income certificate and caste certificate have 12 digit codes
- Applicants are not employed in any government / non-governmental and other services.
- Candidates should not be studying in any educational institution.
- Candidates can apply only for one examination under this scheme.
- Candidates will have to enter the details for the leave at the time of application.
Required Documents for IAS/PCS/IPS Free Coaching
- Scan copy of certificate of high school
- Scan copy of graduation certificate
- Scan copy of Caste certificate
- Scan copy of residence certificate
- Scan copy of income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- You have to follow given steps to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department free coaching scheme 2018.
- Go to the official website socialwelfareup.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the link of “ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरें” in the home page of the portal. As shown below
- Now an application will be open, as given below
- Fill the details carefully
- All the details will be given in capital letter in English.
- After filling the details applicant click on “SAVE DETAILS and PROCEED TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS” as given below
- Download the application form after submitting the application form. Click Here For Download Application Form
- List of Coaching and Seat Availability
The government will also provide free food, free hostel, free books, free library facility and free mess facility for the selected students for Free coaching for IAS/IPS/PCS. The Social Welfare Department will provide coaching for 5 months. The students will be selected on the basis of written test.