Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu Marriage Registration, UP Hindu Marriage Aadhaar Based Registration, How to Apply for Marriage Registration in Uttar Pradesh, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Complete Details www.igrsup.gov.in, उत्तर प्रदेश हिन्दू विवाह ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण करें,
Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu Marriage Registration
In the meeting of the Cabinet held recently, the marriage registration manual has been sanctioned. Now it will be necessary for all the categories to register marriage and it is mandatory for the Muslim couple to register their marriage. For this, responsibilities have been entrusted to Uttar Pradesh Women’s Child Development Department. Now marriage registration is going to be mandatory for all the religions. For this, the Bidhi Commission has recommended to add the marriage registration to the base and not to do so, it has also been said to pay a fine of Rs. 10 for registration within 1 year and Rs. 50 for one year. This 50 rupees will be charged every year. You can read the news below for more information.
The Stamp and Registration Department, Uttar Pradesh has started registering Hindu Marriage Online through its official website igrsup.gov.in. To get a marriage certificate, you can fill up the newly added online marriage registration form through the official website given above. Now people do not have to go to different government offices to get a marriage certificate. People can easily get their marriage certificates online by completing an online marriage registration form through the Stamp and Registration UP website.
Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu marriage Registration
If both husband and wife have an Aadhar Card and their Aadhar Card is linked with their mobile number then the registration of their marriage can be on the basis of Adhaar Registration System without visiting Deputy Managers office
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu marriage Registration
Under this system, fulfillment of the following conditions is necessary for marriage registration –
- Both the husband and wife have a valid Aadhar card and their mobile number is registered with their Aadhaar card.
- It is compulsory to be a citizen of any one of the Indian in both the spouses.
- According to the details related to marriage, whether the marriage has been done in the state of Uttar Pradesh or the details of the Aadhaar card, the residence of the husband or wife is situated in the area of Uttar Pradesh state.
Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu marriage Registration Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Stamp & Registration Department i.e. http://igrsup.gov.in
- After that, click on the आवेदन करें option in the विवाह पंजीकरण Section. (as shown in the image given below)
- Note – Previously, there were two options of Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu marriage Registration i.e. “आवेदन आधार-आधारित” and “आवेदन कार्यालय आधारित”. But now, The facility of Aadhaar based Marriage Registration is temporarily unavailable due to change in Aadhaar policy & New Marriage Registration Rules. The process to Incorporate the above changes is in progress and the online Marriage Registration Services will be available soon.
- Then, all the applicants having Aadhar Card have to click on “आवेदन कार्यालय आधारित” option on the next page.
- After that, you have to click on “नया आवेदन प्रपत्र भरें” option on the next page
- Then, an online Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu marriage Registration form will appear on your screen (as shown in the image given below).
- After that, fill out the registration form carefully and hit the “सुरक्षित” option.
Guidelines for Uttar Pradesh Online Hindu marriage Registration