UP Ration Card List कैसे निकले ऑनलाइन उसकी पूरी जानकारी इस पोस्ट में है: – UP Ration card is used to get free or low-cost food security for the below the poverty line or above poverty line people. It is also used as an identification document in various government schemes.
UP Ration Card List State Wise 2018
UP Government has declared an addendum for the above poverty line or below poverty line people to make the new ration card or to renew their old ones. U.P. government provides low-cost Oil, Rice, Wheat etc on BPL or APL ration cards at a very low rate as defined and weighted by the Gram Pradhan.
STEPS TO ONLINE APPLICATION OF APL/ BPL RATION CARD
- Visit the food supply department official website. Then click on the candidature list under National food security act (NFSA).
- You will get the district and village wise Ration card list.
- Select your district, town, village for UP ration card state wise list.
- A page will be open where you will find the shop holders name, number and list of cardholders.
- In the column given below the ration card, you will get the state wise list of UP ration card holders highlighted in blue color.
- It will not be highlighted in blue if was updating and in such case you have to wait till it was updated.
UP Ration Card List – Search Your name in the list online
1. Visit the page, you have to fill district, Nominative area, card type, name etc descriptions.
2. Then click on search button, you will get the desired name or information here.
SEARCH THE APL/BPL CARD USER UNDER TPDS.
Visit the above-given website, select your district, village and fill the required fields and repeat the process given above.
Hope by following these some easy you steps you can easily check your nomination status online or can get your name checked in the UP state wise ration card list.
If you have any problem regarding the information given on the web portal call 18001800150 toll-free.