Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aaditynath launched many schemes after taking the charge as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on 26 March 2017. Yogi Aaditynath Schemes are Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana, Krishi Rin Mochan Yojana, Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana, Pandit Deen Dayal Gramodyog Rozgar Yojana Mukhyamantri Swastha Bima Yojana etc. Yogi Aadityanth has launched many of the schemes in only 7-months duration.
Yogi Aaditynath Schemes are framed for the youth of the state, students, women, poor, senior citizen, pensioners and all others category. Yogi Aadityanth launched scheme for the development of Uttar Pradesh, Welfare of the state, social reforms of the state. Yogi Aditya Nath aims to make UP as a number-1 state across the county in every aspect through the through the Yogi Aaditynath Schemes.
Read Popular: Government Scheme
Yogi Aaditynath takes some decision for social reform like Romeo Squad, Action for illegal Slaughterhouse and also launches many of the schemes for social justice like Prabhu ki Rasoi and Mukhyamantri Annapurna Bhojnalya Scheme.
Yogi Aaditynath Schemes List
1. Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana: – the scheme was launched to provide the job in the rural area to encourage the Gramodyog.
2. Vidhva Pension Yojana: – Under the scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the widow who has not any source of income.
3. Mukhyamantri Free Laptop Yojana: – Under the Scheme, the government provides the free laptop to the young people who completed the 12th and get admission in higher education.
4. Mukhyamantri Annapurna Bhojanalay Scheme: Under the scheme, the government provides launch and dinner at only Rs 3 and Rs 5 respectively. The scheme implemented with Public-Private-Partnership.
5. Suryamintra Yojana: – Under the scheme, the government provides employment to the youth.
6. Bhagya Laxmi Yojana: – Under the scheme, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 50,000 to the poor family born girl.
7. Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana: – Under the scheme, the government provides self-employment opportunity to the unemployed youth of the state by financially help.
7. Unnat Jeevan by Affordable LEDs and Appliances: – Yogi Government provides LED bulb, tubes, and appliances at affordable prices.
8. Shaadi Anudan Yojana: – Under the scheme, the government provides financial assistance for marriage of two daughters. Rs 55,000 will be given for same caste marriage and Rs 61,000 will be given for others caste marriage.
9. Free Electricity Scheme: – Under the scheme, free electricity will be provided by the government to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) family.
10. Medhavi Balika Samvardhan Yojana: – Under the scheme, the government gives Rs 10,000 to the 10th class passed girl for continue education.
11. Deendayal Upadhyaya Nagar Vikash Yojana: – Under the scheme, urban areas will be developing systematically by the government.
12. Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana: – This is the loan waiver scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government for farmers of the state. Under the Scheme, government waives the agriculture loan of farmers.
13. Uttar Pradesh Matritva Hitlabh Yojana: Under the Scheme, the state government gives financial help to the Uttar Pradesh Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Board women workers at the time of delivery.
13. Uttar Pradesh Awas Sahayta Yojana: – Under the scheme, houses will be provided to the construction workers.
14. Uttar Pradesh Shishu Hitlaabh Yojana: – Under the Scheme, government Provides nutrition to the newly born child up to two years.
15. Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Dairy Farm Loan Yojana: Under the scheme, the state government provides financial assistance as the loan for the dairy farm business to the unemployed youth of the state.
16. Uttar Pradesh Chikitsha Suvidha Yojana: – Under the scheme, the labor department of Uttar Pradesh provides medical facility to the workers of the state.
17. Uttar Pradesh Sauchalay Yojana: – Under the scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the construction of toilets.
19. Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana: – The state government will arrange mass marriage under the scheme and also give a mobile phone and households items. The state government will spend Rs 35,000 each couple.